West Campus of Delta Health - The Medical Center

About This Location

In 1927, The King’s Daughters Hospital was built in its current location on Washington Avenue, the gateway to Downtown Greenville. In 2005, Delta Health - The Medical Center merged with The King’s Daughters Hospital to create the current 325-bed healthcare system. Now, the West Campus of DRMC houses many important healthcare services vital to the community.